Agip KCO is a subsidiary of Italian Oil Company ENI. AGIP KCO has a Vendor Qualification & Development unit to validate supplier capabilities and compliance with ENI and international standards. Delta Energy Services’ QA support services include:
• QMS development & support
• Qualification & Assessment of Vendors/Suppliers
• Contract award audits
• Compliance Audits
• In house Support
• General Consultancy
Delta Energy Services performed specified supplier audits within the supplier qualification process on the basis of procedures and standards approved by AGIP KCO.
The work involved “in-situ” Site Assessments and Desk Top Analysis. Site assessments were performed by Lead Auditors in Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Holland, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Korea, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UAE, UK and the USA.
Commodity classifications included:
• Design, Procurement & Engineering of Drilling, Drilling Support and Utility Facilities
• Supply of Drilling Equipment & Control Systems
• EPCI Contracts for Construction of Drilling Modules
• Commissioning of Drilling Facilities & Commissioning Management
• Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning of Offshore
• Structures including FPSO, FPU, Drilling Rigs, Modules etc.
• Geophysical / Geological Survey, Geotechnical investigations & Management Training
• Geophysical consultancy, Hydrographical surveys, Safety audits, Field Supervision
• Stainless Steel Seamless Tubes & Pipes
• Stainless Steel Welded Tubes & Pipes
• Carbon Steel SAW Pipes
• Carbon Steel ERW Pipes
• Carbon Steel Spiral Welded Pipes
Plus numerous others.